Keeping Track of Exercises Top 5 Apps and Equipment Review
Here is one of the most known applications on the market. And for good reason! Even in its free, limited version, Runtastic offers a very interesting base for tracking your physical efforts, whether cycling, swimming, jogging, etc. It records your journey, calculates your average speed, your calories burned, your pace …
The paid version allows a GPS tracking but also a personalized coaching, a record of all your performances and the follow-up of your progress. No option is missing and everything is look better due to a display that is both beautiful, simple and user-friendly. For everyone to make it the indispensable traning app!
- Real-time monitoring with encouragement!
- Visualization of the routes made by other runners around you.
- Voice warnings are available in French and customizable.
- The application is rather intuitive and relatively simple to use.
- The reports of the races on the web are clear and complete.
- The trainings are fully customizable.
- Possibility of splitting.
- Ability to share your shopping on social networks in one click.
Welcome to the fantasic world of Cassey Ho, youtuber and pilates instructor. This American is known for creating the POP Pilates, much more intense than traditional Pilates, which is very famous in the United States. Today, Blogilates is a website, a youtube channel and even a community whose loyal members are called “popsters”. The application offers targeted videos on a particular area of the body, but also “total body workouts”.
- Search all Blogilates videos in one place
- Sort by series (Victoria’s Secret series, etc.) or by body part (abs, thighs, etc.)
- Take progess pics and share with the Blogilates community
- Workout calendars
7 Minutes Workout
This app Ideal if you are in a hurry and you don’t have time to workout , the 7 minutes workout app has a very intense fitness training program. An alert will let you know to start and describes your seven-minute training circuit. Each exercise is presented in video, with explanations audios, you will also see the number of number of repetitions you have to do on the display along with the time required to finish them. The results are guarented if you actually follow this program on a daily basis.
This program is very intense and its more for suitable for athletes. It does not have warm-up and stretching phases. An effective application but to use with caution!
7 Minutes Workout Challenge is based on scientific studies.
The app offers exercises, but that’s not all:
- A beautiful design;
- Coaches (male and female) who guide you by video, photo, audio or text;
- Do not ask for the use of the internet;
- Follow up on your weight
- Follow up on your activities
- Works on the Apple Watch.
30 classes are available with this app and 200 yoga postures. 7 different types of programs specially developed for beginners, fitness, weight loss, physical strength, flexibility, relaxation, etc.
More than 400 yoga poses await you in the Daily Yoga app, with scheduled plans designed by the pros to help you reach your goals.
Class Plans for Beginner to Advanced
- Get to know all basics of yoga in the first two weeks
- Step by step instructions to guide you through the whole practice
- Master Full Splits, Shoulder Stand and any hard poses in a quick & safe way
- Suitable for practitioners of all levels, from beginner to advanced
- Q&A with our experts to progress
Techniques Used to Get Fit with Yoga
- Exercises focused on weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin and inner beauty
- HIIT, Pilates & Vinyasa applied for more fat burned
- Track your calories and workout time with health data chart, Google Fit & Apple Heath supported
- Give you a strong & well-toned figure, 100% results guaranteed
- Meditative techniques to cultivate confidence and persistence
- Relaxing music to help you de-stress
- Workout plans designed by professional yoga instructors
- HD videos with step-by-step instructions
- Health data log to track calories burned, progress, and more
- Share ideas and get inspired by the community
Nike Training Club
NTC is a free application available on Android and Iphone / Ipad offering fitness training and / or body building that serve different purposes and are accessible at different levels. You choose the training you want according to 1 / objective 2 / level and duration 15/30/45 or 60 minutes.
Don’t have two hours a day to get the body you want? Nike Training Club users love our short, body-weight only workouts to get results even when life gets in the way.
Our daily “Picks For You” are based specifically on your routine. The more you train with Nike Training Club, the more personal your recommendations become.
Start training with a personal plan that guides you while adjusting to your progress, schedule, and other activities.
Focus more on your workout, and less on your phone when you connect your Apple Watch with NTC. Easily advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills, and more, all while monitoring your heart rate and calories right from your wrist.
the Workout Collections offer a set of recommended workouts and expert advice to help you focus your routine and make progress toward your goals. Themes center around goals like getting leaner abs, developing muscle tone, and more.
The Nike Training Club workout library includes:
- Body-part focused workouts targeting your abs & core, arms & shoulders, and glutes & legs
• Boxing, Yoga, Strength, Endurance and Mobility workouts
• Workout times ranging from 15-45 Minutes
• Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
• Low, Moderate and High Intensity
• Bodyweight only, Light and Full Equipment
• Time-based and Rep-based options